Perfect Easter Vacation Trapani Egadistar
.Perfect Easter Vacation Trapani Egadistar is the perfect time to take a trip to a new destination. Beach vacations in Trapani is great way to unwind from the pressures of life, and just have a blast. #egadistar, @Trapani,@Vacation, @Rentals, #Easter, @GoodFriday ,
All around the world, there are literally hundreds of places that you can choose for your beach vacation.
You can choose from beaches in Western Sicily (Trapani), or choose to go overseas to more tropical climates and romantic beaches.
Those of you who are looking to get away with a husband or wife, would find Trapani to be the perfect beach vacation. Located in W. Sicily, Trapani is one of the most romantic Place in the world. Also well known for honeymoons, Trapani offers you plenty of breathtaking beaches with plenty of other things to do as well.
Perfect Easter Vacation Trapani Egadistar is agreat ides For a family beach vacation, there are many places you can go. One of the most popular is S. Giuliano,
Couples wouldn’t want to go to a family resort destination, while families wouldn’t want to go to a couples resort that offers
plenty of romance.
No matter where you decide to go, you can rest assured that there are plenty of locations for you
to choose from. You can search online using a search engine, which can help you locate deals that
are simply too good to pass up.
- Lido San Giuliano beaches (Trapani’s main beach), Lungomare (1km north of the centre). Trapani has two main beach areas, Marausa Lido and Lido San Giuliano. San Giuliano is 20 minutes walk from the busy city centre and many of the rental apartments. It features a couple of bars, changing rooms, sun-loungers, umbrellas and lifeguard service. Parking is Pay & Display during peak months alongside the main road. edit
- Go next
- Erice is well worth a visit. Regular buses go to this nearby precipitous hilltop town, but the best way to get there is by the new cable car. Wander around and soak in the atmosphere.
- The Aegadian (Egadi) Islands (Favignana, Levanzo and Marettimo) are very close and well worth a visit, with their wonderful beaches and bays.
- San Vito lo Capo is a wonderful beach 40 km from Trapani, with white sand and crystal blue sea.
- Visit the Greek temple, theatre, and ruins at Segesta on a day trip, or en route to Palermo.
- The beaches of Scopello are not to be missed (featured at the end of the movie Ocean’s Twelve).
- The long sandy beaches of lido di Marausa and Trapani are within 9 km and 1 km of the town. There is a salt museum in Nubia on the way to Marausa, detailing the history of the salt pans in the area, and Trapani’s important position on the ‘Salt Road’.
- Visit Alcamo, a town founded by Arabs, where you can admire an Arab fountain, the medieval castle and the remains of an ancient village in the Mount Bonifato, in the middle of a natural reserve.